Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Simply Mumtaz at TPC Valencia Golf Tournament

Hey everybody! I hope you all are doing well. We've been having gorgeous weather here in Southern California. And, yesterday was no exception. A bit on the hot side, BUT here are some fun photos of my digital of the Golf Tournament we managed yesterday. I have to say I love the ShotGun start!

So here's general registration...


Our silent auction... It's hard work, but the fun part was I got my Father's 56th Birthday present! Can't say what just yet - it's going in the mail today!

Putting Contest / Driving Range & Prepping for BBQ Lunch - GRAB & GO!



Scramble Start - I love the carts all lined up and ready to go... waiting for the ShotGun!

Off they go!



And, of course Kathy and I... Thank you to the team for making this event happen. It took us a village to pull it off! And, I still haven't seen the Marshmallow Drive Contest Photos! I'll post an update on that and my Dad's cool gift. Also, a special thank you to Gina and crew at TPC Valencia.

No comments: