Friday, January 16, 2009

Excited for TSE! Gonna see some out-of-town friends!

Hey everybody! I can't believe how fast January is going... wasn't just Christmas... WOW. But, I'm really excited about The Special Event (TSE) this year. We (Simply Mumtaz) are going three strong. ME, Joella Hopkins, CSEP, CMP, Karli Tanner, CMP, and our newest Event Coordinator, Jennifer Minzey. We'll post about her in a few when we have her cool photo ready to post. But, yeah it's fun to see old friends! Since I didn't have the opportunity to make EventWorld in St. Pete last year I'm geared up for an awesome TSE. Education, Networking, and some plain old fun... Barring one client doesn't loose it, we're all there all week. I tell everyone how important it is to take time and go get educated, meet the elite of our indsutry and be inspired!


So, below are a few cool pics of some friends I'm looking forward to seeing in a week! Photos from EventWorld 07 in Montreal!





Steve Kemble and I... Michael Cerbelli, Total Entertainment and I

Terry Singleton, David DeLoach and I

Gwendolynn McNutt CSEP, Sandra Sobzcak, CERP, and I

Hope to see you in a week!

No comments: