Friday, January 9, 2009

Remembering a Good Friend! We'll miss you Rodney.

I was going through some photos in preparation for our next website update and found this photo. I thought I'd post it since this photo is so special to my heart. I planned a big event for a client that fell on my birthday and Rodney came out to celebrate with me "post event"! It was one of the best birthday's of my life (my parents came in from Florida - as a total surprise) and Rodney was there to celebrate with me along with other good friends and family.


Rodney recently passed away and the whole Simply Mumtaz team and I will miss him dearly. Rodney was the Director of Catering & Conventions at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel and a wonderful person that we were each privileged to know.

Love Ya Rodney - Joella

No comments: