Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Simply Mumtaz attends PCMA Leadership Conference in L.A.

It was a pleasure to attend the PCMA Leadership conference this week in Los Angeles. The conference was held at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel. It seems they are the hotel to be this week. Anyways, I was only able to attend one day of the 2 1/2 day conference. Business comes first. But, it was fantastic! One of my morning sessions was "Nonverbal Communication: The Hidden Message" with Bill Acheson, Nonverbal Communication Expert and Communication Instructor, University of Pittsburgh. I so super recommend this. Wow! What we give away without even speaking! It's a science.... The other session that was top notch was "No Box Thinking" givn by Jonathan Littman and Marc Hershon, Simmer Branding Studio. I will say that when my Simply Mumtaz team comes togeher, I will absolutely download some terrific information.

No comments: