Friday, June 27, 2008

Sparks Game with My Flower Guy

Last night I had the best time at the Sparks basketball game cheering for our Los Angeles WNBA team, eating ice cream and hanging out with Doyle. At least it was the best time until they lost the game in overtime. It was a heartbreaker! Doyle with "My Flower Guy", my friend, florist and fellow special event professional, is a season ticket holder with center-court seats right behind the owners. During one of the breaks, the Sparks management team presented three beautiful purple & gold flower arrangements (compliments of My Flower Guy) to honorees who give back to the city of Los Angeles and their communities. It was very cool. Even cooler is that we shared our cheering section with comedian Wanda Sykes. She was equally disappointed about the loss. Thanks, Doyle for a great date at The Staples Center!

No comments: